Free Printable Summer Bucket Lists
Summertime is a great opportunity for kids to get outside and explore, be active, and try new things. However, with the warm weather and endless possibilities, it can also be tough to decide what to do next. To help your kids make the most of their summer break, print out our Free Printable Summer Bucket Lists. Each printable features a different design, so you can choose the one that best fits your child's personality. Plus, they're perfect for brainstorming ideas and keeping track of all the fun activities you've done together. From visiting a new park or beach to trying a new recipe or learning a new skill, there's no shortage of fun things to add to your list. So get started planning your summer today!
How To Use A Summer Bucket List
Once you've chosen your Free Summer Bucket List printable, it's time to start brainstorming ideas for your summer bucket list. If you're stuck on what to add, here are a few tips:
- Think about all the things you and your family enjoy doing. Summer is the perfect time to try new things, so don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone.
- Ask your friends and neighbors for recommendations. They might have some great ideas for activities that you haven't thought of before.
- Check out local event calendars and see what's happening in your community. There are usually lots of fun things going on during the summer months!
- Keep an open mind. Your bucket list doesn't have to be packed with big adventures. Sometimes the simplest things can be the most fun. 🙂
What Are Some Summer Bucket List Ideas
- Visit a new park or beach
- Try a new recipe
- Learn a new skill
- Go on a nature hike
- Have a picnic
- Go camping
- Ride a bike
- Play in the sprinklers
- Eat watermelon
- Make homemade ice cream
- Go to the zoo
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Go fishing
- Collect shells at the beach
- Make tie-dye shirts
- Go to a baseball game
- Have a water balloon fight
- Make a fort
- Visit a farmer's market
- Go to an amusement park
- See a movie in the park
- Go on a road trip
- Play tourist in your own town
- Get involved in a Summer reading program
- Make homemade pizzas
- Go to a Summer carnival
- Plant a garden
- Play in the rain
- Walk or run in a Summer race
- Set up a lemonade stand
- Visit a playground you've never been to before
- Have a picnic dinner
- Go on a nighttime walk and look for fireflies
Once you have a good list of ideas, it's time to start crossing them off! Be sure to take lots of pictures and enjoy every minute of your Summer Bucket List adventures!
How To Print Out Your Free Printable Summer Bucket List
Printing your Summer bucket list is easy! Just click on the image below to download the PDF file. Then, print it out on regular printer paper or cardstock and get started planning your Summer adventure.
Download Your Free Summer Bucket List Printable Below!
SHARING IS CARING 🙂
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD ON PINTEREST
Printables on this site are for personal use only. They are not meant to be altered or redistributed for free or monetary gain without written consent from the creator/author, Kelly of Simply Love Printables. If others want to use the printables for themselves, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers and educators can use printables in their classrooms and with other colleagues but cannot be edited in any way. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means that at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission. I only recommend products I use and love myself.