Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends to come and sit around the table and give thanks. What if we could help make this time even more special by adding a little Bingo game to the table? You'll receive 10 free Thanksgiving bingo cards. Each card has 25 Thanksgiving-themed clipart. It is sure to be a family favorite that will get everyone talking, laughing, and having fun.
FREE PRINTABLE 10 THANKSGIVING BINGO CARDS
Once the bellies are full, it's time to have a fun-filled evening playing Bingo!
Supplies You'll Need
- White copy paper or a heavy cardstock
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
- Prizes, of course! 🙂 Thanksgiving-themed items would be fun. Take a look at Thanksgiving party favors for some ideas.
- Bingo markers of some sort, for example, coins, M&M's, or anything else you can think of that will be safe for the little ones.
Once you download the 10 Thanksgiving Bingo Cards and Calling Cards to your computer, it will be time to print out the bingo cards. It's quick and easy, just print out on either white paper or cardstock. I always suggest laminating games, or puzzles since you want to use them more than once. Cut out the calling cards, and now you're ready to play!
HOW TO PLAY THANKSGIVING BINGO
Since there is only Thanksgiving-themed clipart on each bingo card, it can be played by anyone. If you have more than 10 players, double up to have more fun and get everyone involved.
- Depending on how many people are playing, you may have to double up.
- Hand out each of the 10 unique Thanksgiving bingo cards.
- Each play will need a minimum of 25 bingo markers.
- Put the calling cards in a bowl, bag, or lay them out upside down on a table.
- Choose your announcer. Select a card and show it to the players. You can also describe it, “Gravy Bowl”. Each player can place a marker on that image on their bingo card.
- Determine what type of bingo you'll be playing before starting. For example, Four-corners, horizontally only, vertically only, or all patterns. Once the player has a bingo marker on each space, they can call BINGO!
- Give the winners a small prize or have them pick one out of the prize bin.
- Play again and again and again! ENJOY!
SHARING IS CARING 🙂
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD ON PINTEREST
Other Thanksgiving Printables You May Like
Free Printables Thanksgiving Candy Wrappers and Stickers
Free Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
Free Printable Thanksgiving Puzzles
Printables on this site are for personal use only. They are not meant to be altered or redistributed for free or monetary gain without written consent from the creator/author, Kelly of Simply Love Printables. If others want to use the printables for themselves, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers and educators can use printables in their classrooms and with other colleagues but cannot be edited in any way. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means that at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission. I only recommend products I use and love myself.