Halloween is a holiday that most kids love because they can dress up in a costume and we can’t forget the sugared-filled Halloween candy!
My daughter wished Halloween was everyday! She loved Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Of course, she would always want to wear the dress but I think one of her favorite parts of the costume was the red shoes.
I know I want to see my kids have fun and enjoy themselves. Especially during the holidays. Halloween is no different. 🙂 That’s why I created 10 Halloween Bingo cards so they can gather their friends have fun.
Let me share them with you…
FREE PRINTABLE 10 HALLOWEEN BINGO CARDS
All you’ll need to do is get a few supplies together to download the Halloween Bingo Cards and you’ll be ready to play Halloween Bingo!
Supplies You’ll need
- White copy paper or a heavy cardstock
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
- Prizes, of course! 🙂 If you’d like to stay in the theme of Halloween, stickers, pencil, erasers, stamps would be perfect. Take a look at this toy assortment here for some ideas.
- Bingo markers of some sort, for example Candy Corn, M&M’s, or anything else you can think of.
The Halloween Bingo cards come in a pdf format. You can either save it to your computer for future use or you can print it out right away. 🙂
When you’re ready to print out the Halloween Bingo cards, I recommend selecting “Fit” in your printing options as seen below.
Grab your white paper or cardstock and print out the cards. When printing them out on cardstock makes them more sturdy. You can always laminate them as well. They are not only durable but easy to clean if spilled on.
Once printed, now it’s time to cut out the calling cards. Use your scissors or if you aren’t the best at cutting things straight, like me, you can use a paper trimmer for a quick and easy straight cut. Laminating the calling cards would be ideal. Find something you can keep the calling cards in, like a bowl or a bag. Now you’re ready to play!
HOW TO PLAY HALLOWEEN BINGO
These Halloween Bingo cards are easy for even young ones to play. A great way to keep the young ones entertained and as always, well-spent quality time together!
- Gather up to 10 players.
- Each player gets one Bingo card.
- Each player will need bingo markers. Each player will need at least 25 of whatever you decide. You may want to give them extra if it’s something edible like candy corn. 🙂
- Put the calling cards in a bowl, bag, or even lay them out upside down on a table.
- Choose someone to be the announcer. Select a card and show it to the players. You can also describe it, “Ghost Holding a Pumpkin”. Each player can place a marker on that image on their Bingo card.
- Once the player has a Bingo Marker on each space, they can call BINGO! The classic bingo pattern of 5 in a row either horizontally or vertically makes for an easy game. If you’re looking to spice things up and create special patterns with your markers then have fun creating different combinations.
- Give winner a small prize or have them select one.
- Play again and again and again!
SHARING IS CARING 🙂
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD ON PINTEREST
Other fun Halloween Printables You May Like
Printables on this site are for personal use only. They are not meant to be altered or redistributed for free or monetary gain without written consent from the creator/author, Kelly of Simply Love Printables. If others want to use the printables for themselves, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers and educators can use printables in their classrooms and with other colleagues but cannot be edited in any way. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.