Deck the halls with BINGO! These 10 Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards are perfect for adding some extra holiday cheer. Whether you’re hosting a kid’s holiday party or spending time with family, these cards will make the festivities more fun.
10 Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards
What could be more fun than playing Bingo during the holidays?
These cards are FREE and awaiting your printing pleasure. Once you’ve downloaded the Christmas Bingo Cards and Calling Cards, I suggest printing them on cardstock so they are a bit more durable than copy paper. As always, I suggest games and puzzles be laminated so you can use them over and over again without being torn.
Supplies You’ll Need
- White copy paper or a heavy cardstock
- Scissors or a paper trimmer to cut the calling cards out
- Prizes, of course! 🙂 Homemade cookies would be a great idea or Christmas-themed items would be fun. Take a look at Christmas party favors for some ideas.
- Bingo markers of some sort, for example, coins, M&M’s, scraps of paper, or anything else you can think of that will be safe for the little ones.
How To Play Christmas BINGO
Since there is only Christmas-themed clipart on each bingo card, it can be played by any age group. If you have more than 10 players, double up to have more fun and get everyone involved.
- Depending on how many people are playing, you may have to double up.
- Hand out each of the 10 unique Christmas bingo cards.
- Each play will need a minimum of 25 bingo markers.
- Put the calling cards in a bowl, bag, or lay them out upside down on a table.
- Choose your announcer. Select a card and show it to the players. You can also describe it, “Green Present with a Red Bow”. Each player can place a marker on that image on their bingo card.
- Determine what type of bingo you’ll be playing before starting. For example, Four-corners, horizontally only, vertically only, or all patterns. Once the player has a bingo marker on each space, they can call BINGO!
- Give the winners a small prize or have them pick one out of the prize bin.
- Play again and again and again! Merry Bingo!
SHARING IS CARING 🙂
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD ON PINTEREST
Other Christmas-Themed Blog Posts You May Like …
Printables on this site are for personal use only. They are not meant to be altered or redistributed for free or monetary gain without written consent from the creator/author, Kelly of Simply Love Printables. If others want to use the printables for themselves, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers and educators can use printables in their classrooms and with other colleagues but cannot be edited in any way. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.