Free Printable Easter Bingo Cards
Easter is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with some fun Easter bingo games? Print out these Free Printable Easter Bingo Cards and get ready for an EGG-citing time. Whether you’re playing with family, friends, or in a classroom setting, these cards are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face. So don’t wait any longer, download them now and get ready for some Springtime fun!
Sets include plenty of bright and colorful Easter eggs, or a mix of bunny, eggs, and we can’t forget sweet Easter candy! Each set includes 20 bingo cards, a calling card page, and a page of markers. The sets come in a 25 square, 16 square, or 3 versions of a 9-square bingo card set. A set for every age group. 🙂
Take a minute to scroll down and see the sets you’d like to download. All you’ll need to do is click on the image, the PDF file will immediately appear. Download the Free Printable Easter Bingo Cards set to your computer. As always, we suggest using cardstock since it’s heavier and more durable paper than copy paper. Another great idea is to laminate the bingo cards. By lamenting the bingo cards, calling cards, and markers, you’ll be able to enjoy playing this fun game for many years to come.
Supplies You’ll Need
- White copy paper or a heavy cardstock
- Scissors or a paper trimmer to cut the 9-squared bingo cards. Note: Two cards are provided on one page. Depending on your printer setting, you may have a white border around the bingo cards, simply cut the white border off. Also, use the scissors or paper trimmer to cut the calling cards and markers.
- Make it fun with prizes. Take a look at these Easter Party Favors.
- Bingo markers are included with each set but you can use whatever you’d like. Other ideas are, for example, coins, jelly beans, or anything else you can think of that will be safe for the little ones.
How To Play Easter BINGO
Since 20 cards are available with each set, 20 players can play or gather a partner and double up to have more fun and get everyone involved.
- Let everyone choose one of the 20 unique Easter-themed bingo cards.
- Each player can be given a set of markers that are provided with each set.
- Put the calling cards in a bowl, bag, or lay them out upside down on a table.
- Choose your announcer. Select a card and show it to the players. You can also describe it, “Pink Egg with Blue Flowers”. Each player can place a marker on that image on their bingo card.
- Determine what type of bingo you’ll be playing before starting. For example, Four-corners, horizontally only, vertically only, or all patterns. Once the player has a bingo marker on each space, they can call BINGO!
- Give the winners a small prize or have them pick one out of the prize bin.
- Play again and again and again!
SHARING IS CARING 🙂
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD ON PINTEREST
Printables on this site are for personal use only. They are not meant to be altered or redistributed for free or monetary gain without written consent from the creator/author, Kelly of Simply Love Printables. If others want to use the printables for themselves, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers and educators can use printables in their classrooms and with other colleagues but cannot be edited in any way. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.