Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Bingo Cards
Looking for a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your kids? Check out these Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Bingo Cards! They’re perfect for a party or simply playing at home or in a classroom. And, of course, who can resist the chance to say “Bingo”?!
Let’s get into the spirit of the holiday with all the Irish-themed bingo sets. All five sets include images such as a four-leaf clover, a pot of gold, and a leprechaun hat. Each set includes 20 bingo cards, a calling card page, and a page of markers. Also, you’ll find a variety of cards to choose from. Below you’ll find a 25, 16, or 3 – 9 square bingo card sets. Every age group is covered. 🙂
Scroll down and see the sets you’d like to download. Simply click on the image, and a PDF file will immediately appear. Download the Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Bingo Cards set to your computer. We suggest using cardstock since it’s heavier and more durable paper than copy paper. Another great idea is to laminate the bingo cards. By lamenting the bingo cards, calling cards, and markers, you’ll be able to enjoy playing this fun game for years to come.
Supplies You’ll Need
- White copy paper or a heavy cardstock
- Scissors or a paper trimmer to cut the 9-squared bingo cards. Note: Two cards are provided on one page. Depending on your printer setting, you may have a white border around the bingo cards, simply cut the white border off. Also, use the scissors or paper trimmer to cut the calling cards and markers.
- Make it fun with prizes. Take a look at these St. Patrick’s Day Party Favors.
- Bingo markers are included with each set but you can use whatever you’d like. Other ideas are, for example, coins, candy, or anything else you can think of that will be safe for the little ones.
How To Play St. Patrick’s Day BINGO
Since 20 cards are available with each set, 20 players can play or gather a partner and double up to have more fun and get everyone involved.
- Let everyone choose one of the 20 unique St. Patrick’s Day bingo cards.
- Give each player a set of markers that are included in each set.
- Put the calling cards in a bowl, bag, or lay them out upside down on a table.
- Choose your announcer. Select a card and show it to the players. You can also describe it, “Pot of Gold”. Each player can place a marker on that image on their bingo card.
- Determine what type of bingo you’ll be playing before starting. For example, Four-corners, horizontally only, vertically only, or all patterns. Once the player has a bingo marker on each space, they can call BINGO!
- Give the winners a small prize or have them pick one out of the prize bin.
- Play again and again and again! Best of Luck 🙂
SHARING IS CARING 🙂
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD ON PINTEREST
Printables on this site are for personal use only. They are not meant to be altered or redistributed for free or monetary gain without written consent from the creator/author, Kelly of Simply Love Printables. If others want to use the printables for themselves, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers and educators can use printables in their classrooms and with other colleagues but cannot be edited in any way. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.