March 2022 Calendar
March is a busy month full of events and fun activities for most families! We want you to stay organized so you can fit in all the fun without missing one thing and our March 2022 free printable calendars have you covered!
March makes us sense the warmer air coming, anticipate the blossoming flowers, and dream of laying under the sunny blue sky! How wonderful!
It's time to freshen up our living space, dig out the “stuff” that piled up in the garage, and organize the areas that we pushed aside during the colder winter months.
If you're looking for an important date to give you a reason for friend or family celebrations, there is plenty to add to your March 2022 calendar template!
March 2022 Holidays
The March holiday calendar is packed with events and activities that you may enjoy celebrating with your family or friends. However, there are no federal holidays during this month.
Following are a few popular events for March 2022:
- March 1 – Mardi Gras Carnival (New Orleans)
- March 13 – Daylight Saving Time starts (Spring ahead! We lose an hour of sleep Ugh)
- March 17 – St. Patrick's Day – Celebrate the patron saint of Ireland and wear something green
Fun Holidays in the March 2022 Calendar
- March 2 – Dr. Seuss's Birthday
- March 2 – National Read Across America Day
- March 3 – National Anthem Day
- March 4 – Employee Appreciation Day
- March 6 – National Dentist's Day
- March 7 – National Cereal Day
- March 9 – Get Over It Day
- March 12 – National Girl Scouts Day
- March 12 – Plant a Flower Day
- March 14 – National Pi Day
- March 19 – National Corn Dog Day
- March 19 – Certified Nurses Day
- March 23 – National Puppy Day
- March 28 – National Black Forest Cake Day
- March 29 – Mom and Pop Business Owners Day
- March 30 – Doctors Day
- March 30 – National Take a Walk in the Park Day
March Madness 2022
We can't talk about a March 2022 calendar without mentioning March Madness.
If you're a basketball fan, you probably already have the dates marked on your calendar and have viewed the brackets (or potential brackets if they aren't out yet!)
And if you aren't a basketball or sports fan?
Maybe you've wondered what people are talking about when they reference brackets, bubble teams, and buzzer-beaters. Well, that is what March Madness is all about
It is the time of the year, usually in mid-March when the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) holds the men's and women's college basketball tournaments.
The excitement that sports fans feel as the tournament approaches, and teams from around the United States fight to get into the ‘Sweet Sixteen', have coined the term madness.
it is a great time to get together with friends and family for a fun-filled week of watching college basketball, eating snacks, and having a friendly (and sometimes fierce) competition.
Be sure to use your March 2022 calendar to add all the games you don't want to miss.
March 2022 Free Printables
Pick out your favorite and download your FREE March 2022 calendar below.
Our adorable printable calendar will fit in nicely with your monthly routine and make planning ahead a cinch.
Use it for your home and family needs, chore charts, menu planning, school work, and more.
Now is also the perfect time to start thinking about camping trips and vacations. You can start marking down your best guesses for when you might be ready to take a long weekend and add these dates to your calendar template. This way you have plenty of time to plan your trip and save up that spending money for your fun-filled vacation.
Additional Ideas for using monthly calendars:
- Add important dates such as birthdays and anniversaries
- Track a new moon or full moon
- Set a monthly reminder for work
- Turn it into a school event calendar
- Use it to add a task on the dates you want to prepare for the spring season by cleaning up and organizing
Are you ready to make March as awesome as it can be?
Download your own free printable calendar now. Just click on the image to download and start planning your month to get ahead of the crowd!
SHARING IS CARING 🙂
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE BOARD ON PINTEREST
Printables on this site are for personal use only. They are not meant to be altered or redistributed for free or monetary gain without written consent from the creator/author, Kelly of Simply Love Printables. If others want to use the printables for themselves, please share the link to the blog post. Teachers and educators can use printables in their classrooms and with other colleagues but cannot be edited in any way. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means that at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission. I only recommend products I use and love myself.